Registration Process for Students Currently Attending DCG
- Required items needed to register a new student: copy of student’s immunization record.
- Registration opens March 1st for the following school year.
- Four-year-old preschool registration needs to be completed by March 18th to guarantee your child a spot. If there are more registrations than anticipated, you will be placed on a waiting list.
- Three-year-old preschool registration needs to be completed by March 18th to be included in the random placement system. You will be notified if your child will be enrolled.
- To view answers to preschool FAQ, click here. For further preschool questions please contact Heritage Elementary at 515-300-9627.
Step 1: Updating Infinite Campus
- Log in through the Parent Portal. Find the tab on the left that says, “More”, then select Online Registration from the menu. If you do not have a Parent Portal login, please click here.
Step 2: Pay Fees
- Fees are available for payment for each school year on July 1.
- Log in through the RevTrak site (online payments)
- Pay all outstanding fees before your child starts school.
- Optional: Book fee waiver forms and free and reduced lunch forms will be available for each school year starting July 1. Electronic copies can be found by clicking on the forms page under the registration tab on our website.
- Hard copies of the book fee waiver and the free and reduced application may be picked up at each building.
Step 3: Athletic Registration/rSchool Today (For students 7-12 participating in athletics)
Building Specific Information
- For building specific information (supply lists, school routine, etc.) please refer to the individual school web page.