Registration Process for New Families
(Students not currently attending DCG)
- Required items needed proof of residency and copy of student’s immunization record.
- Registration opens March 1st for the following school year.
- Four-year-old preschool registration needs to be completed by March 18th to guarantee your child a spot. If there are more registrations than anticipated, you will be placed on a waiting list.
- Three-year-old preschool registration needs to be completed by March 18th to be included in the random placement system. You will be notified if your child will be enrolled.
- To view answers to preschool FAQ, click here. For further preschool questions please contact Heritage Elementary at 515-300-9627.
- To open enroll for the 2020-2021 school year, click here. If you have questions regarding Open Enrollment, please contact District Registrar, Deanna Sandegren at email@example.com
Step 1: Infinite Campus
- Complete the online registration available here. Be sure to select the correct school year you are registering for.
- You will be sent an email when your application is approved with a link to sign up for your Parent Portal account and RevTrak. The Parent Portal is a website that can be used to view your child’s school information and RevTrak is a site to pay your school fees.
Step 2: Pay Fees
- For the current school year, log in through the RevTrak site site (online payments). You will need to create a parent portal access account.
- Fees are available for payment for each school year on July 1.
- Pay all outstanding fees before your child starts school.
- Book fee waiver forms and free and reduced lunch forms will be available for each school year starting July 1st. Forms will be available online and at each building. Apply for the 2020 – 2021 Book Fee Waiver and 2020 – 2021 Free and Reduced Application forms by using the links provided or by requesting a hard copy of each form in your child’s building.
Step 3: Athletic Registration/rSchool Today (For students 7-12 participating in athletics)
Building Specific Information
- For building specific information (supply lists, school routine, etc.) please refer to the individual school web page.