The Board of Directors of each public school district and the authorities in charge of the district shall do the following:
- Appoint a School Improvement Advisory Committee, made up of a variety of stakeholders to the district, to make recommendations to the School Board.
- Utilize recommendations from the School Improvement Advisory Committee to determine the following…
- Major educational goals
- Student learning goals
- Long-range and annual improvement goals (reading, math, and science)
- Desired level of student performance
- Progress in meeting goals related to items 2-4
- Harassment or bullying prevention goals, training and other initiatives
- Consider recommendations to infuse character education into the educational program.