In keeping adequate health histories, we are better able to evaluate, understand, and be responsive to your child’s individual needs. Please contact the school nurse regarding any developments concerning your child’s health. This would include hospitalizations, all medications (type, amount and time given), fractures, all recent diagnoses of medical conditions and any other medical information that would be pertinent to the student’s performance and attendance.

If you are a new resident and do not have a doctor or dentist, you may call the Polk County Medical Society (288-0172) or the school nurse who will be glad to give you assistance.